Manchester City vs Chelsea prediction 2016-12-03:
Chelsea survived a noteworthy trial of their title run a weekend ago after they originated from an objective behind to beat London rivals Tottenham, yet the Blues now have another test staring them in the face when they go up against Manchester City on Saturday.
Guardiolas side sit only one point behind Chelsea in the Premier League standings, and City will positively be quick to attempt and end the west Londoners’ triumphant keep running of seven straight recreations.
Best odds derived from the Bettingviking odds comparator, Never loose juice on your bets again get the best odds for all games! check it out here.
The two directors will cheerfully acknowledge a draw from this installation as this won’t do any harm to their title desire right now. So there is probably this will be a strategic fight as both groups’ top need will be to maintain a strategic distance from a thrashing here. However, according to the late keep running of both groups, we accept there will be a victor toward the end of a hour and a half.
In any case, we to a great extent presume City’s qualifications coming into this match. The Pep Guardiola guided side can arrange some splendid football now and again, yet so far neglected to apply their power even against littler groups. Chelsea are an all around taught unit which shield well. Any semblance of Hazard and Costa are on fine shape, while Pedro and Moses have demonstrated convenient in key circumstances. They have the energy and certainty on their side and they will absolutely go in as slight top picks.
Manchester City vs Chelsea usefull tips:
- Chelsea have lost six of their last eight games away to Manchester City, with their exclusive win coming from the graciousness of a Branislav Ivanovic strike in February 2014.
- City won both Premier League gatherings last season 3-0. Chelsea beat them 5-1 in a FA Cup fifth round diversion in February in which the guests handled a debilitated side.
- Chelsea have won 11 recreations away at Manchester City in the Premier League – their most noteworthy aggregate against a specific group in the opposition’s history.
- City have lost one of their last 15 group recreations, winning nine and drawing five.
- In any case, they have kept only two clean sheets in their last 16 class diversions.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 16 times in 18 recreations for City this term, incorporating 10 in 11 class matches.
- Aguero scored four circumstances in his two alliance appearances against Chelsea last season, including a cap trap at Stamford Bridge.
- City have rolled out an association high 40 improvements to their beginning XI this season. On the other hand, Chelsea’s aggregate of seven is the most reduced in the top flight
- Triumph would see Chelsea win eight back to back Premier League diversions surprisingly since 2010 (the last three amusements of 2009-10 and initial five in 2010-11).
- That triumphant streak was finished by a 1-0 crush away to Manchester City on 25 September 2010.
- This is Chelsea’s best winning streak in a solitary season since nine straight wins in 2006-07.
- Diego Costa has been included in 14 Premier League scores this season (scoring 10, helping four) – more than whatever other player.
- Nemanja Matic has given six Premier League assits this season, which is one more than in his past two battles consolidated.
- Chelsea are the main Premier League side yet to score or surrender a top match this season.