Bournemouth vs Liverpool prediction 2016.12.04:
Best odds derived from the Bettingviking odds comparator, Never loose juice on your bets again get the best odds for all games! check it out here.
Bournemouth have most effective gained one of their final 5 league matches, but their efficiency final weekend showed that this wasn’t a aspect suffering with a insecurity. They’re currently in twelfth role, which represents a excellent begin for Howe’s guys, however they are going to have aspirations of breaking into the top half of. In order to take action, they’ll have to enhance their assault, with the Cherries scoring handiest three of their final 5 matches.
Liverpool are in best form, having received 4 of their final five fits in the league. Final weekend used to be a significant mental victory for the Reds as they managed to beat a Sunderland aspect that used to be simplest serious about defending. Their attack has been ideal, scoring 14 objectives in their last 5 and it’ll be elaborate for Bournemouth to stop Liverpool from scoring this weekend.
Predicted outcome for West Ham vs Arsenal:
Bournemouth regarded at ease and assured towards Aston Villa last weekend as they bounced again from again to back defeats towards Spurs and Manchester metropolis to say their 4th win of their final six suits in the preferable League.
It is this spectacular kind that has pushed them up the most effective League table and to inside touching distance of a high-half conclude in their debut season within the high flight. It has also obvious them leapfrog Watford, who impressed every body within the first half of the season however have dropped off just lately.
However, it could be very intricate for them to interrupt Liverpool self assurance after their fit on Thursday. Jurgen Klopp welcomed his former group Borussia Dortmund to Anfield hoping to make use of the 1-1 draw they done in Germany to their skills.
It didn’t seem excellent from the start as Dortmund fired in two pursuits inside the first ten minutes of the game, but Liverpool sorted themselves out a little after that. Divock Origi pulled one again just after the ruin but Dortmund regarded house and dry when Marco Reus put the visitors three-1 up. Liverpool needed a different three pursuits with out reply to qualify. They duly obliged though, with Phillipe Coutino, Mamadhou Sakho, and Dejan Lovren scoring to document a famous victory for Liverpool.
This followed on from their 4-1 thrashing of Stoke at the weekend, so they have now scored eight ambitions in two video games. They’re proving very complicated to beat as well, with only one defeat of their last 13 video games in all competitions.
Six of Liverpool’s final seven greatest League video games have obvious as a minimum three ambitions scored as good, and Bournemouth aren’t shying away from goals both. They’ve noticeable more than two targets scored in every of their final 5 outings, scoring eight and conceding eleven.
Betting tips Everton vs United:
- Liverpool have never lost to Bournemouth in nine meetings in all competitions, dating back to 1927 (W7, D2).
The Reds made their first ever league visit to the Cherries last season, winning 2-1 in April.
Bournemouth have lost three of their last four league matches but they have only suffered one defeat in their last five home league games (W3, D1).
Since beating Hull 6-1 on 15 October, the Cherries have scored just three goals in five games.
Six of Bournemouth’s last nine Premier League goals have come from set pieces.
- The Cherries have hit the woodwork 10 times this season (including Jack Wilshere four times and Junior Stanislas three), more than any other Premier League side.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 11 league matches (W8, D3), which is their longest run without defeat since March 2015 when they went 13 games unbeaten under Brendan Rodgers.
- If Jurgen Klopp’s side win, their points total of 33 would equal their best tally after 14 matches in the Premier League era, set in 2008-09.
- They have covered more distance (1514.2 km) and made more sprints (7706) than any other Premier League team this season.
- The Reds have scored 13 goals from set-pieces this season – four more than next-best West Ham.
- Jordan Henderson has completed more passes (997) and covered more distance (155.1km) than any Premier League player this season.